- 1. Log into your BOOKM account, go to and click "Settings". Note: here is the link to log into BOOKM
- 2. Once logged in under settings, click "Integration Settings".
- 3. Overview
- 4. API Key
- 5. This is the CLOSEM log in page. Log in and continue, Here is the link
- 6. From the main CLOSEM dashboard, click "admin".
- 7. Click "BOOKM" on the drop down.
- 8. Connecting the two
1. Log into your BOOKM account, go to and click “Settings”. Note: here is the link to log into BOOKM #
2. Once logged in under settings, click “Integration Settings”. #
3. Overview #
Check out all the available integrations below. To create personalized reminder messages, you’ll need a CLOSEM account. If you already have one, simply click on “Login to CLOSEM” to continue.
4. API Key #
Note: At the bottom of the integrations page there is your BOOKM API key, you will need this for future steps.
6. From the main CLOSEM dashboard, click “admin”. #
7. Click “BOOKM” on the drop down. #
8. Connecting the two #
To connect your BOOKM and CLOSEM accounts, simply copy and paste the BOOKM API key into the designated field and click the “submit” button. In the next guide, I’ll walk you through setting up a custom reminder message. Note: If you can’t find the BOOKM API key, refer to step 4 in this guide.